If you’ve got SMCU’s free Online Banking and a mobile phone, you can now access your accounts from anywhere with just a couple clicks. With the October upgrades to SMCU’s website and Online Banking, we will be rolling out our new Text Message Banking and Mobile Web Banking services, free for our members.
Mobile Text Banking
SMCU’s Text Message Banking is simple, secure and a fast way to check your balance or review transactions on the go.
- View account balances and review transactions with a simple text.
- It works on any phone that can send and receive text messages
- No data plan is required.
- Signing up is quick and easy.
After signing up for the service, send a text message to the number: 454545. For example,
LAST — See the last five transactions in your primary account.
BAL ALL — View current balances for all your SMCU accounts.1
(A complete list of short commands can be found inside Online Banking.)
How to sign up: Log into Online Banking and click on “Mobile Text & Alerts.”
Mobile Web Banking
SMCU’s Mobile Web Banking provides maximum account access via a fast, phone-friendly microsite. All you need is a mobile device with a Web browser and you’re good to go. With SMCU Mobile Web Banking you will be able to:
- Pay bills (if you have enrolled in our free Bill Pay service)
- Transfer funds between SMCU accounts
- View account balances and transaction history
- Contact us for additional information, and more!
Best of all, SMCU Text Message Banking and Mobile Web Banking are FREE*. They provide the convenient options you need to manage your finances from wherever life takes you.
How to sign up: Point your mobile phone’s browser to m.smcu.com.
*Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.
1 Credit Card transactions and balances may not be available via SMCU Text Message Banking.