Better visibility, better control, better decision-making.
At Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union, we’re always striving to improve our services and offer top tier financial products for our members. That’s why, on June 27th, SMCU’s Online Banking is being redesigned and upgraded to provide Online Banking users the most up-to-date Online Banking experience. The new Online Banking homepage will provide our members access to their accounts, transactions and financial tools — all from one location. The upgrade will also provide increased visibility into their finances, with a new Account History page that makes account information even easier to find.
Online Banking has been redesigned to give you an entirely new and more efficient money-management experience. On June 27th, when you log-in to Online Banking, this is what you’ll see:
This new home page is cleaner and provides a much clearer snapshot of your finances right from the start. From this new homepage you’ll be able to:
- Review all of your accounts, balances and recent transactions in one place
- See a snapshot of your recent transactions with a Quick Peek function.
- Transfer funds between accounts in seconds — with the Make A Transfer button and new direct links.
- Pay bills on time with ease, with reminders and the ability to set up recurring payments
- View transaction information on a new Account History page that’s even easier to use
There’s no action required on your part for the upgrade to take effect. Just sit back and enjoy your new SMCU Online Banking experience.