Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union is proud to announce the rollout of a brand new website at www.smcu.com. Combining valuable input from our members and fellow employees, we have created a more user-friendly website with additional resources, new services, and a new visual design to help you access financial resources and account information more efficiently.
Here are some new features we’ve added:
- Better Navigation – Drop-down menus and tabbed browsing to keep more information visible with fewer clicks.
- Mobile Web and SMS Banking – Access your SMCU accounts from your Mobile Phone with text messages or through our new mobile site.
- Notifications – Set up automated emails to alert you when a check is cleared, when your balance goes below a certain amount, and more.
- Scheduled & Recurring Transfers – Set up recurring transfers between your SMCU accounts.
- Secure Email Support – Log into Online Banking and click the Secure Email link at the top to get helpful, secure emails from our Contact Center representatives. You can see a record of your past inquiries and get email alerts when your ticket has been updated.
- New Support Center & FAQ – Access hundreds of helpful articles arranged by category and relevance. Submit your feedback or even request more articles.
- Better Site Search – Find the page you’re with clearer, more relevant results.
- New Branch & ATM Locator Service – Use the interactive map to find SMCU branches, shared branches and free ATMs. You can send addresses to your GPS device, your email or your phone via text.
- New Calculators – Quick feedback to help you make important decisions about home loans, investments, credit cards, debt consolidation and more.
Please go back to www.smcu.com, take a look around, and let us know what you think. Your comments are always welcomed and appreciated. Again, we want to say thank you to our members and fellow employees who provided so much helpful input along the way.